Good meeting and encouraging to hear that you can still succeed in developing applications if you have the right design for the right market. A few interesting points:-
· The competition was already well established.
· While keeping in mind who your audience is, design should be simple and intuitive, do one thing really well and be different.
· More revenue is coming from the advert supported free version than the paid one.
· Core development was done over a 2 week period.
· Make it easy for people to register that they like your stuff.
With changes planned soon I’m looking forward to their updated talk.